Is your team achieving its targets? Are the people in your team motivated? Is there conflict in the team which is holding you back? Do you find yourself under pressure to get more out of your team? What do you need to do to improve team performance?
This highly popular course is about taking your team to the next level. The course helps you build the alignment and business focus required to truly accelerate team performance, and helps you build your reputation as a true ‘Performance Leader’.
The course begins with an in depth evaluation your team effectiveness, enabling you to identify the capabilities you need to build or acquire to optimize performance. You will also examine your personal leadership style, and identify any changes you need to make to lead for performance. You will learn how to apply a number of motivational strategies, and interpersonal management techniques to enhance team cohesiveness and commitment to organizational goals. You will also learn how to establish a strong performance focus, by building feedback and reward processes which work.
In addition, you will learn how to coach and mentor your people to help them realize their full potential, and how to align their efforts to work cohesively to achieve the team's goals and targets.
The content of the course includes:
- Understanding your Organization
- Understanding the Business Strategic Agenda
- The Power of Alignment
- Assessing your Performance Leadership
- Using the Balanced Scorecard
- Assessing Team Performance
- Belbin’s Team Role Analysis Framework
- Optimizing Team roles to enhance performance
- Applying Motivation Theory to get the most out your people
- Setting High Expectations
- Securing a Performance Focus
- Securing Team Commitment
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-341: Leading and Motivating a Team (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-341: Leading and Motivating a Team (2 credits)